Saturday, January 3, 2015

Right In Front Of Me

Back here I wrote about being surprised when I saw the Space Needle from Kirkland. I'd been looking for it for two years and hadn't seen it. Then one day I did. We lived here for several months before I knew the Olympic Mountains were an awesome sight on the other side of the lake. Clouds had obscured them when I happened to be looking. The same can happen to us spiritually.

"Sometimes the most precious and sacred things are right in front of us, in plain sight, but we cannot or will not see them... I promise that is we unclutter our lives a little bit and in sincerity and humility seek the pure and gentle Christ with our hearts, we will see Him, we will find Him ..." Dieter Uchtdorf


He is there - with arms outstretched in love. 


****************
Click here to read "The Custodian", a poem which beautifully addresses seeing or not seeing what surrounds us. 

Custodian link added January 6, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment