Thursday, July 2, 2015

Little Things

Sometimes it's the little things that make life delightful
like 
FINALLY finding a pair of closed toe sandals that fit my bunioned right foot
like
finding a purse that's just the right size with the right combination of zippered sections - I found it at Fred Meyer, a store people rave about out here. I'd resisted going to it because I thought it was akin to a store in Columbus where I'd had a bad experience the one time I was there. I wrote off the entire chain because a customer in front of me in line was so obnoxious I vowed to never go back. I was finally convinced I should try the store out here. I did. I found this purse. It didn't have a price tag. The clerk asked, "Would $10 be OK?" 

Life is sometimes very good just because of little things like this.
Not important in the big scheme of things, but nice nevertheless!



No comments:

Post a Comment