Saturday, June 6, 2015

Christ - Comforter & Prince of Peace


"Jesus Christ promised, “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you” (John 14:18). He will give us “beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning” (Isaiah 61:3). Because Christ suffered the Atonement for each of us, He will not forget us." 

Christ's role as Comforter has made an immense difference in my life. As I have learned of Him and developed a relationship with Him, I treasure the way He can comfort me during challenging times. I feel His arms outstretched and sometimes feel myself "encircled in the arms of His love." 2 Nephi 1: 15

With that feeling of love I've come to better understand Christ's role as the Prince of Peace. 


Jesus Christ said: “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). 

I have felt that peace. I give thanks for His love and the comfort and peace He brings into my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment