Thursday, February 26, 2015

What Perks You Up?

What perks you up when the weather is cold, snowy, overcast, rainy - or whatever? 
When life's challenges seem a bit much? 
Here are some of my favorites
Nature - These miniature daffodils were on our Easter dinner table last year. I planted them outside and they've been blooming since early February. I don't know what the bush on the right is. It's outside our front door & started blooming a few weeks ago. Those are monkey puzzle branches I put in the shrub. 
There's a whole row of camellia bushes outside our place. 
They started blooming in January.
Plants & flowers around the house where I see them frequently during the day

Family - family on both sides of the veil
reminders of who I am - who went before me & who's coming after me

Scriptures - reading & pondering the word of God 
bring perspective & peace
Prayer - connecting with God
Jesus Christ & His Gospel






No comments:

Post a Comment