Saturday, October 22, 2016

Checklist



People who want to keep things in good working order often have checklists to follow. You can find checklists for cars, home, health, and many other aspects of life.  

Adam C. Olson developed this list that could be helpful for checking how I'm doing spiritually. 

• Do I pray regularly and sincerely?
• Do I feast upon the word of God in the scriptures and the teachings of living prophets?
• Do I keep the Sabbath day holy and attend Church meetings regularly?
• Do I fast and pay my tithes and offerings willingly?
• Am I willing to forgive others?
• Do I regularly find ways to serve others?
• Do I remember the Savior at all times and follow His example?
• Do I keep my thoughts and language clean?
• Am I honest in all things?
• Do I keep the Word of Wisdom?

Read Olson's article here



No comments:

Post a Comment