Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Colors

 Back here I wrote about fall in Kirkland. It's nice but just doesn't compare to fall in Ohio. When I flew to Columbus in October I was hoping to catch the fall colors at their peak. Flying into Columbus I was disappointed when I didn't see many bright colors in amongst the green of the tree tops. Fortunately the trees at my sister's were very obliging. During the week I was there the trees in front of her house turned 
from this
 to this

I love how the leaves glow, even on overcast days. It's difficult to capture the color and the feeling in a photograph. I hope you've experienced a beautiful Ohio autumn.
I'm thankful I got to walk through crunchy leaves, experience the colors in the sun, in the rain, and on overcast days - and feel that special autumn feeling in the air. What a beautiful time of year!








No comments:

Post a Comment