Friday, June 25, 2021

Magical Summer Evenings

 As good as iPhone cameras are, they can't always capture the beauty and magic of evening light. 

Summer sunset skies can be spectacular. 
Above - looking east

These next photos were taken at 9:30 at night. Another magical evening at the lake. The musician was still playing. The boats were coming into the dock. You can't tell from the picture above but there were three kinds of boats docking at the same time - a sailboat, a big yacht, and a small flotilla of electric boats.
People were enjoying the ducks, the water, the magic of this evening
I sat on the ledge by our "beach" just soaking in the beauty of the night. I'd been there quite a while before I noticed the HUGE, full moon. It didn't look real. As I observed it, I wondered what other beautiful things, or people, I was missing because I wasn't paying close attention. (Moon is in middle of picture, above the building)
The light at dusk made this hydrangea glow

No comments:

Post a Comment