Sunday, November 13, 2016

Pause, Ponder, Peace

Some stages of life are more conducive to being still, pausing, and pondering than others. 

"Profound pauses cannot happen unless I pause."

Therefore, go ye unto your homes, and ponder upon the things which I have said, and ask of the Father, in my name, that ye may understand, and prepare your minds for the morrow, and I come unto you again. 3 Nephi 17:3

"Be still and know that I am God..." Psalm 46: 10


 "Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning [insert current worry]; ... be still and know that I am God. Doctrine and Covenants 101: 16

I'm finding that a feeling of peace doesn't come from lack of challenges. It comes from making time to pause, to be still, and to ponder. When I do this, I can feel God, hear His counsel, and make Him more a part of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment