Monday, February 22, 2021

Be Still

 Recently I was reminded of the scriptures about “be still” so we can connect with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. 

And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. Exodus 14: 13
 
Be still, and know that I am God ….Psalm 46: 10

Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God. Doctrine and Covenants 101: 16

It’s easy for me to get caught up in the busyness of my to do list and not make time to stop and ponder the things of God. I have to be careful that even my prayers and scripture study don’t become things to check off on my to do list instead of times to connect with God. 


No comments:

Post a Comment