Sunday, April 26, 2020

Forgetting and Remembering

How is it that ye have forgotten that ye have seen an angel of the Lord? ... how is it that ye have forgotten what great things the Lord hath done for us, in delivering us out of the ...  Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him?" 1 Neph 7: 10-12

For some reason it's often easier to forget God and His involvement in our lives than it is to remember Him and all He's done for us. 

Learning to see God's hand in our lives requires paying attention. I like the scripture, Be still and know that I am God. I try to remember to record those "knowing" times in my journal so I can be a better rememberer. 

During this time of stillness during the pandemic, perhaps we can pay closer attention and realize that God is here. He does know and love each of us individually. 




No comments:

Post a Comment