Saturday, March 9, 2019

It Happened Again

It happened again. Every time I go to Music & The Spoken Word I have an amazing experience with the Spirit. There's something about music that seems to create a conduit for the Spirit to take over my very being. The choir was doing their rebroadcast rehearsal when I arrived Sunday morning. I sat down and almost immediately I could feel the Spirit engulf my whole being. "Fulness" was the word that came into my mind. This is what fulness feels like - filled with the Spirit, surrounded by the Spirit, definitely a whole body, a whole being experience. 

***************
"On the air for over eighty-nine years and 4,595 weekly broadcasts, Music & the Spoken Word is the longest-running uninterrupted network broadcast in the world." source
The Spoken Word on March 3 was about friendship
The music was glorious


360 volunteer musicians 
I like to stay after the broadcast and watch the choir rehearse


No comments:

Post a Comment