Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Chocolate

Trader Joe's does know how to cover things in dark chocolate. Several years ago I tried the dark chocolate covered peppermint Joe Joe's. When I went to buy them last year they had already sold out. So - I entered dark chocolate covered peppermint Joe Joe's on my November todo list so I wouldn't miss out again. 

While buying the dark chocolate covered peppermint Joe Joe's, I noticed this chocolate mousse cake (topped with ganache). Decided to try it to see if it's worth the calories. I'd already determined the dark chocolate covered peppermint Joe Joe's were worth the calories. Jury's out on the cake - it's OK but I think the rest of the cake (minus one small piece for tasting) will stay in the freezer until this package of dark chocolate covered peppermint Joe Joe's is gone (and maybe the several that I have in "storage").

No comments:

Post a Comment