Monday, August 28, 2017

Sharing - With Confidence


Witnessing of Christ with confidence - Recently a man approached me in Trader Joe's and initiated a conversation about God while I was looking at frozen vegetables. On the one hand it was very strange. On the other hand it was very natural. He was a man comfortable with his relationship with God and I am very comfortable and sure of my relationship with God. The Holy Ghost must have prompted him to say something to me - for some reason. We exchanged a few sentences and then went on about our shopping. 

That encounter caused me to think about sharing my witness, my testimony of Christ and how I need to pray to know how, when, and with whom to share it. 

"Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.'  Acts 28:31

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth"  Romans 1:16


No comments:

Post a Comment