Friday, July 28, 2017

Morning Meanderings & Musings

So much beauty in our world
Dad used to tell us to stand up straight & "leave the plow at home."
 I try to walk tall (especially since I keep shrinking as I age)

When I spotted this on the ground, I initially thought it was a feather. 
It's beautiful leaf.
I was struck by this beautiful reflection and stopped to "behold" it for a few minutes. Then the sun became part of the reflection and made it even more glorious - kind of like what happens when we let the Son into our lives. 

Most mornings I include these stairs on my walk. 
They help exercise my body but they also help me get ready mentally for the day. 
Half way up I am encouraged by this plant that has somehow managed to grow and stay alive in a very difficult environment - even after a month+ with no rain. 
I need to make sure my roots go as deep as this plant's - to the living water offered by Christ. 
This is the second part of the flight of stairs.
Onward & Upward!






No comments:

Post a Comment