Wednesday, October 7, 2015

How Long Has It Been?

Does time ever get away from you? 
Does time just fly by?
 It certainly does for me. 
Recently I decided to fertilize my philodendrons. My goal was to feed the plants every six months - but it's been more than a year since I last did it. I was amazed because I had every intention to do it more often. 
It's so easy to let things go, often unintentionally.

I thought about the spiritual aspects of life. 
At different times in my life what have I let go thinking I'd get to it sometime  
And then I simply lost track of time?
Going to church
Developing a relationship with Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ & the Holy Spirit
Really worshiping God and His son Jesus Christ
Studying and pondering the scriptures
Serving
Praying with real intent - really communicating with Heavenly Father

How long has it been?



No comments:

Post a Comment