Saturday, July 26, 2014

Reunion - Sound of Music Moment

Do you remember the scene in the Sound of Music - Maria/Julie Andrews is in a meadow full of beautiful flowers - singing - with the mountains in the background? At least that's how I remember it (it's been decades since I've seen "The Sound of Music" so my memory might be incorrect.)

On our way to Crystal Park to dig for treasure, we passed a beautiful meadow full of yellow and purple flowers. I told the group we needed to stop there on the way back for a "Sound of Music" moment - and we did. 


I did sing out "The hills are alive ... " 
but didn't have any takers for a family sing-along :) 

 Click an image to see larger sizes for all images

 It just felt good to revel in all that beauty




more enjoyment of the moment




the hills are alive
with beauty







No comments:

Post a Comment