Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sunday School Answers


Sometimes we make things harder than they need be. Sometimes we look for something really hard or complicated or unusual to do to meet our challenges. In the process we forget how important the basics are. Those "Sunday School" answers really will help us with most of our questions and trials. 

"I found the answers to my challenges by reading the scriptures, praying daily, serving my family and others, and attending the temple and my Sunday meetings. I learned that those simple things make the difference between enduring and enduring well and with patience."*

Prayer, worship, service, scriptures - all these put us in places and in a frame of mind where we can be taught by the Spirit. That's when we receive our answers. If there's not an answer at that moment, we can feel peace and love and that can sustain us until the answers do come. 





No comments:

Post a Comment