Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Quick Trip Downstairs


Do you remember the Family Circus cartoons that often showed the not-so-direct paths the children took from one place to another? I thought of that recently when I embarked on a quick trip downstairs to get something. 
All I needed was a bag for carrying these notebooks
I went out to the garage where the bags are stored. Joe was out running errands. Since half the garage was empty, I realized this would be a convenient time to get out the fall decorations. 
I moved the shelves from the storage side of the garage to the temporarily empty part of the garage so I could get at the bin that contained the fall decorations.
I decorated our year round Christmas tree and situated the other fall trinkets.
Joe is very easy going about most things but he doesn't like the sound of the vacuum cleaner. I decided this would be a good time to vacuum since he wasn't home. 
Oh yes, the bag. 
Just as Joe arrived home, I was taking the bag upstairs.

Have you ever done anything like this?












No comments:

Post a Comment