Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stop-In-Your-Tracks Moments

"O Lord, how manifold are thy works! ... 
the earth is full of thy riches." Psalm 104: 24

Have you ever come across a sight that almost took your breath away 
and made you stop to bask in the beauty and special feeling?

We were walking into a meeting in an unfamiliar place. 
I happened to look to my right and was stopped in my tracks 
by this walkway strewn with pink petals. 
Words and pictures cannot do justice to what I felt and saw. 

************
This reminds me of the magic I've felt on breezy Spring days when I happen upon a blossom filled tree. On such occasions I step under the tree and enjoy being enveloped in the beauty and magic of petals softly falling all around me. 

************
These moments of stop-in-your tracks beauty and special feeling
 bring to mind the scripture - 
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46: 10


No comments:

Post a Comment