Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Paths of Light

If you look VERY closely, you can see threadlike trails leading to this tree.
For some reason they have a greenish tint in the photos.
In the early morning light the trails were clear and they glistened. 
You'll just have to imagine how awesome it looked.
What came to my mind -

The Tree of Life - a symbol in many ancient cultures. In The Book of Mormon, the Tree of Life is in the dream of prophet Lehi where it represents the love of God. Our journeys should lead to the tree of life, the love of God. 

I'm reading a book in which one of the main characters can see people's paths, 
physical traces of people backwards through time.

Wordsworth's poem about our coming to earth 
"trailing clouds of glory do we come / From God, who is our home"

I hope I am leaving a light-filled path as I journey through this life on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment