Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Kirkland's Ducks

I find Kirkland's ducks interesting
Is there a leader duck who decides when to get in the water and when to get out?
Just minutes before I took these pictures all these ducks were in the water. 
Then they all exited the lake at the same time. 
This pair found their own little puddle

When I came out of the Apple store these ducks were lined up -
just like the people lined up at the Bellevue Apple Store recently.
Did they need their iPhone batteries switched out too?

***********

Seems I've posted a number of times about ducks. 

Ducks in a row here and here
Ducks & life's mysteries here 
City ducks hereMaybe someday I'll be able to get a good picture of the ducks that are often outside our local grocery. 

Here's one about ducks and a $10 bill 




No comments:

Post a Comment