Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thank You

A friend texted to say she was coming to downtown Kirkland and wondered if I'd like to take a walk. It was just what the doctor ordered! An absolutely gorgeous fall day in Kirkland. A brisk walk, and then time to sit on this dock and talk. 

This was a wonderful reminder to me of the importance of acting on those nudges from the Spirit.  God knows what we need. He uses the Spirit to put someone's name and need in a person's head and heart. Then it's up to us to heed that prompting - call, text, or otherwise reach out to the person who is in your head and heart. I'm glad my friend responded and made time to reach out to me. I felt the warmth of our time together and the peace that comes from the beauty of nature for days afterward. Thank you Spirit. Thank you friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment